Actions and Detail Panel
Green Business Fund workshop (Central London) - An Introduction to Energy E...
Thu 1 December 2016, 09:30 – 12:00 GMT
The two-hour workshops will help small companies across England learn how to identify and implement opportunities to reduce energy costs within their business and make the most of the Fund.
› Understanding and reducing energy bills through behavioural and low cost measures
- Introduction to energy management
- How to understand your energy usage bills
- How to implement approaches to energy management and behaviour change to achieve real saving
› Focus on major areas of energy consumption in SMEs (heating, lighting, equipment, insulation)
- Technical overview of the key areas of consumption
- Outline of key energy reduction retrofit technologies
› Access to funding and free one-to-one site audits
- A brief overview of further support and advice available, including a capital contribution of up to £10,000 towards the cost of projects that comply with the requirements of the fund
This workshop is being hosted by the Carbon Trust.