The Carbon Trust Green Business Fund is a brand new energy efficiency support service for small and medium-sized companies in England, Wales and Scotland. It provides direct funded support through energy assessments, training workshops, equipment procurement support and up to £10,000 capital contribution towards your energy saving equipment purchase.
The workshops will help small companies across England learn how to identify and implement opportunities to reduce energy costs within their business and make the most of the Fund.
› Understanding and reducing energy bills through behavioural and low cost measures
- Introduction to energy management
- How to understand your energy usage bills
- How to implement approaches to energy management and behaviour change to achieve real saving
› Focus on major areas of energy consumption in SMEs (heating, lighting, equipment, insulation)
- Technical overview of the key areas of consumption
- Outline of key energy reduction retrofit technologies
› Access to funding and free one-to-one site audits
- A brief overview of further support and advice available, including a capital contribution of up to £10,000 towards the cost of projects that comply with the requirements of the fund
This workshop is being hosted by the West Midland Reserve Forces & Cadets Association. Tennal Grange is situated in the Harbone Area of Birmingham under 4 miles from both Birmingham New Street and the M25. There is limited parking within Tennal Grange but more is available immediately outside on Tennal Road.