Actions and Detail Panel
Green Business Fund workshop (Worcestershire) - An Introduction to Energy E...
Tue 22 November 2016, 09:30 – 12:00 GMT
The Carbon Trust Green Business Fund is a brand new energy efficiency support service for small and medium-sized companies in England, Wales and Scotland. It provides direct funded support through energy assessments, training workshops, equipment procurement support and up to £10,000 capital contribution towards your energy saving equipment purchase.
The workshops will help small companies across England learn how to identify and implement opportunities to reduce energy costs within their business and make the most of the Fund.
The workshop will cover:
› Understanding and reducing energy bills through behavioural and low cost measures
- Introduction to energy management
- How to develop new approaches to energy use that will drive long term change
- Key quick wins for energy reduction
› Focus on major areas of energy consumption in small companies (lighting, equipment, HVAC)
- Overview of the key areas of consumption
- Outline of key energy reduction retrofit technologies
› Access to funding and funded one-to-one energy opportunity assessments.
- Participants will be able to access additional support through advice and a capital contribution of up to £10,000 towards the cost of projects that comply with the requirements of the fund
This workshop is being hosted by Worcestershire County Council.