Through our Coventry & Warwickshire Green Business Programme, we can support your business if you are based in Coventry or Warwickshire and have fewer than 250 employees.
We would like to invite you to learn more about the Green Business Programme and how we can help you to make the most of the low carbon opportunities.
In collaboration with Coventry City Council our expert team offers a range of support including:
- membership of a Green Business Network
- free access to workshops, seminars and networking and supply chain events
- free energy efficiency surveys to identify potential energy savings
- energy efficiency grants
- innovation grants to develop new products for the low carbon sector that are either new to the market or new to the firm
- free support to new business start-ups including product development assistance
Coventry University, in particular, would like to make you aware of its workshops in Passive Housing, AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up, Layout and Civil 3D. We are now launching our new programme of workshops and collecting expressions of interest. Please come along and find out more!
8.00 Registration and Coffee
8.30 Welcome and Introduction to the Green Business Programme (Gideon Howell, Coventry University and Coventry City Council)
8.50 Coventry University's Workshops (Gideon Howell, Coventry University)
9.00 “Current & Future Developments at Coventry University” (Rob Talliss, Coventry University)
9.30 Speed Networking 1
10.00 Speed Networking 2
10.30 Coffee and close
The Coventry and Warwickshire Green Business Programme is part financed by the European Regional Development Fund and is delivered by Coventry City Council, Coventry University and Coventry University Enterprises Ltd.