Kingston University and MCC Business Solutions
Dates: 28th and 29th June 2012
What is it?
The Bootcamp is your opportunity to jump-start your green, sustainable, or eco-business. It is 2 intensive days designed to help make the most of the need for products and services to support sustainability.
This opportunity is pushed by many factors, including changing consumer preferences, resource costs, and regulatory controls in the sustainability field.
Expert facilitators and experienced entrepreneurs will take you through the essentials of starting and building a new enterprise.
Each session will include:
- Input from our experts in the field: researchers, facilitators and entrepreneurs
- Opportunities to hear from entrepreneurs, their successes and failures
- Time to discuss the implications of each topic for yourself and your business and to make commitments to action in developing their enterprises
- Time to network with other delegates for business building and opportunity sharing
- Signposts and access to other resources and opportunities around London.
Who should attend?
Any one in the early stages of establishing a green enterprise. You might be mulling over an idea, investigating a market or product, or trading already. This Bootcamp will provide you with information, direction, inspiration, as well as invaluable contacts and pointers to additional resources.
For bootcamp schedule click here
When & Where