Grooming Master Classes with Plinio Icassati
- Plinio is a guest of Wahl and Groomers Limited this October as a presenter at their biennial Festival Of Grooming. He has been persuaded to stay on for a couple of extra days only to run these exclusive Master Classes.
- Whatever your grooming challenge, be it a show groom or a pet style, Plinio can help you, but he has particular expertise in Poodle grooming, and hand stripping.
- Plinio has taught in over 19 countries and is Vice President at the Grooming Show School in Montreal, Canada.
How the Master Class will work:
- Book in for a morning or afternoon session with the furry client that you need some grooming guidance with.
- They will be small groups of no more than 15 groomers and dogs per session. Each session runs for 3 hours so everyone gets plenty of time and advice to achieve the result that they are looking for. Plinio is available for the whole session just for you to give you one-to-one assistance.
- He will be there to give you practical advice, helping you with your specific problems and to perfect your technique with his expert help.
- Any question and any challenge is welcome! Whether it is a question about getting a perfect pom-pom or how to tailor a groom to better suit a stocky Shih Tzu. Perhaps you want to perfect a specific breed standard trim on a Poodle or hand-strip a terrier - Plinio will be happy to help.
- This is the ONLY class of its sort in the UK and there are LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE! Only 15 per session.
Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th October
09.00 to 12.00 Morning Session
13.00 to 16.00 Afternoon Session
Only £45 (plus booking fee)
Hosted by Groomers Limited, 137 Greenham Business Park, Newbury, Berkshire, RG19 6HN
Grooming tables will be provided, please bring your own preferred equipment. There will also be a range of grooming equipment made available if you want to try something new. If you have a machine that you specifically want to try then please contact Groomers Limited at the time of booking: email@example.com
Refreshments will be provided. The Groomers Limited shop will also be available before and after each session with staff on hand for advice.
Free car parking available on site
Book now to reserve your place!
Find a map to the location here: http://bit.ly/1Q2skhk
- To fully prep your dog before the workshop
- To bring all the necessary grooming tools: Clippers, blades, combs, brushes, etc.