Actions and Detail Panel
Grow Your Own Vegan-Organic Vegetables
Sun 9 April 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Only 15 places book yours now.
Grow your own vegan-organic vegetables and explore the north west's leading forest garden. A day of workshops, networking and farm walks. Led by Jenny Hall.
A day of inspiration at Fir Tree Community Growers from Jenny Hall - leading author of Growing Green text book with 19 years experience of commercial vegan-organic growing. Jenny will take you through
(1) An introduction to growing vegan-organic vegetables in the morning - composting, green manures, rotations, crop choice, pest and diseases and
(2) A visit to one of the UK's largest forest gardens (planted 2015) in the afternoon with an introduction to forest gardening principles. The course is aimed at adults and children over 11 as it includes a fair bit of theory delivered in a friendly informal way.
- Timings 10 - 4pm
- Price £25 Lunch included; Hot soup and a roll.
- Suitable cloths for the day. (Wellies and warm cloths).
- This course is aimed at allotment holders and grow your own enthusiasts.
- Web links. https://www.facebook.com/FirTreeCommunityGrowersCropshare/
Fir Tree Community Growers (find the polytunnels)
Fir Tree Farm,
What's the refund policy?