FREE* SME Marketing Workshop
(see ticket explanation at the end of this page)
Growing your business through effective marketing and communications - ADVANCED
An effective marketing plan will enable you to maximise your business potential!
If you want to develop a marketing strategy or revitalise an existing one, learn more about promoting your business through effective communications and market research techniques then this training course is right for you.
For the intermediate marketeer, this course will deliver a practical insight into how to develop your knowledge; looking at how to plan for a successful future through more targeted approaches, developing and implementing effective strategies and how to maximise the potential from your target audience.
The day’s activity will include:-
- Assessing your target audience and how best to reach them
- An overview of how to build a brand
- Marketing approaches and identifying the most effective ones for your business:
- A look at market research techniques and the reasons why
- An effective telephone marketing campaign and its benefits
- What is a CRM and why it makes sense
- The importance of customer satisfaction, and how to monitor it
- An overview of the benefits of advertising, sponsorship and PR
- Tips on effective copy writing
- Developing a successful marketing strategy, that can be measured and monitored
- And some take away ideas to motivate you!
So by the end of this session you will:
- Know how to reach your target audience effectively
- Understand the differences and benefits of a range of marketing approaches
- Be able to make an informed choice when choosing how best to promote your business
- Understand the importance of the marketing mix and what will work best for you
- Know how to develop your own marketing strategy
- Understand how to measure and monitor your success over time
- Leave with renewed confidence and an action plan of how to grow your business through effective marketing!
Please note that this is a NOT a CPD event and tickets are issued for one person per business. If you require additonal staff to attend please contact Innovation Farm directly. Extra places are strictly limited and may not be available.
This workshop is delivered by England Marketing Ltd
*Refundable Ticket: The tickets are issued on a first come, first served basis. If you want to book but there are no more tickets, join our waiting list and you'll be the first to know if someone cancels or the date of the next event! We do not charge for these sessions, however because we only have 16 spaces at each event and we want to make sure that the people who book do turn up and do not take up a space that they will not use. Therefore we will change a nominal price/ticket, and if you attend the session we will refund you. We ask people to arrive from 10.30pm to have time to meet the trainer, the attendees and choose a seat. The session runs from 11a.m - 3pm. Anyone coming after 10.50am and interrupts the session will not be refunded.
The workshop is FREE as long as you:
- are an eligible, registered SME (self-employed, limited company, registered partnership) within the 6 eastern counties (Hertfordshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Suffolk and Norfolk).
- attend a registration meeting with the NIAB Innovation Farm team (if new to the project)
- turn up on time at the training session and
- stay for the duration of the training session
This training is funded by ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) - this is why your training session is free IF you Attend the above meeting and workshop session!
When & Where
NIAB Innovation Farm
NIAB Innovation Farm - Helping Your Business To Grow
We provide FREE expert support and assistance to small to medium businesses (SMEs) in the East of England to make their businesses a success!