During this workshop we will examine if an entrepreneur/owner can delegate responsibility to others to improve the managerial effectiveness of a fast growing and increasingly complex enterprise? Further, will this action be true delegation with controls on performance and a willingness to see mistakes made, or will it be abdication, as is so often the case? Will there be enough to satisfy the great demands growth brings (often requiring a willingness on the owner’s part to tolerate a high debt-equity ratio) and a cash flow that is not eroded by inadequate expense controls or ill-advised investments brought about by owner impatience?
In this masterclass we will cover:· Increasing Market Competition – you will start attracting unwanted attention, how do you deal with it?
· Accounting Management – doesn’t matter about the size of the business, keeping organised will make replication of growth easier
· Moving into New Markets – exploring multiple markets, rules & regulations, feasibility analysis (as if you were starting again from stage one)
· Adding New Products/Services – keeping innovative and competitive now that you have attention from competitors
· Expanding Existing Business – how big and how quickly, don’t get clouded by the £££
· VC/Funding/Mergers - what are the choices and where are the pitfalls, make sure you have a good lawyer, they will pay for themselves. How you set out your company (seminar 1) is crucial. You could risk losing your company if you do not assign right ownership. Giving shares and equity away will mean you start losing control, how you give it away will determine that YOU keep control of your company.
· How do you deal with all this stress? What does it take on your body? Keeping a healthy mind is crucial to not go all Steve Jobs.
Ayshe Ibrahim has over 13 years’ experience in treating as a physician caters every treatment to the patient’s individual needs. Osteopathy isn’t all about aching joints and muscles, it is a holistic approach to ensure healthy and balanced living, giving you the best out of your day. A healthy mind, body and soul. In her spare time, Ayshe has taught Osteopathic techniques at the Irish College of Osteopathic Medicine, writes health articles and gives talks to local community groups to help raise awareness of the benefits of Osteopathy and medicine free management of pain. She also has a keen interest in meditation and yoga. And is currently focusing her research and development in Women’s health and the effects of stress, anxiety and depression on the body and health. Most recently Ayshe has completed her NLP practitioner certification, allowing her a deeper insight into human mind. Training and treating the mind to better, communication, personal development, and psychotherapy.
Alex Alinia has worked in various roles ranging from Hospitality to IT & Finance to Business Consultancy over the past 10 years, specialising in Start UP and business transformation. Having talked the talk he is now embarking on the a new venture, providing the strategy and operations behind the conception of a new food brand and co-founding Anzali. A British, family owned and operated business, Anzali is the birth place of founders, with Persian recipes inspired through four generations of home cooking. From grans kitchen to the mass market, we aim to be the number one Persian Food Specialists in the UK market without comprising on the integrity and authenticity. Offering a unique & exciting range of delicious flavours and tastes, unlike any other cuisines.
For any questions, please email Mia Jafari at email@example.com or Alex Alinia at firstname.lastname@example.org