GrowthAccelerator Coach Networking Event - South East
Thursday, 26 February 2015 from 09:30 to 12:30 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We would like to invite you to the Regional Coach Networking event on 26th February designed for coaches in the South East area.
This uniquely designed networking event will provide you with a valuable networking opportunity with Business Growth Managers and your fellow GrowthAccelerator Growth Coaches and Training Providers. We will use the time to introduce the Business Growth Service and discuss new areas you can use to grow your personal business and that of your GrowthAccelerator clients.
During the event you will:
- Receive an update on all things GrowthAccelerator www.greatbusiness.gov.uk/ga including Coaching Support, Leadership & Management and Marketing.
- Meet the core GrowthAccelerator Business Growth Managers, Daren Booth, Victoria Newton-Cutler and Richard Cooper, whom will drive activity and client and coach relationships in Kent for 2015 - 2016.
- Learn more about the Manufacturing Advisory Service from Jim Bristow one of our Kent based Manufacturing Advisors www.mymas.org and how the offer works alongside GrowthAccelerator and others within the Business Growth Service.
- Gain from a best practice presentation from Nick Hume Partner at Calcutt Matthews and The Ashford Business School on finance and taxation quick wins you can share with your clients.
- Meet growth coach Georgi Ivanov whom will provide a short overview on additional growth support for Kent based ambitious SMEs.
When & Where
Business Growth Service Incorporating GrowthAccelerator
The Business Growth Service offers support to businesses who have the right level of ambition, capability and capacity to improve and grow. The service helps businesses to achieve their full potential by identifying their barriers to growth and providing tailored support to fit their needs.
Each business will work with a dedicated Business Growth Manager who understands the challenges they face. They will discuss the companies needs and barriers to growth, identifying the areas of support that are right for the business. Where appropriate, businesses will have the opportunity to be introduced to relevant experts from other services that can further support their growth, including UK Trade and Investment, UK Export Finance, Innovate UK and local growth hubs.
The Business Growth Service helps growing businesses to:
-Develop new ideas and market them.
-Build a business strategy and plan.
-Protect intellectual property.
-Build leadership and management skills.
-Improve manufacturing processes and building supply chains.
-Connect with a network of ambitious business leaders.
Businesses must be registered in the UK and based in England, have up to 249 employees and have a turnover of up to £40m.
For further information:
tel: +44 (0)1865 261 480