GrowthAccelerator South Central Coach Networking Event
Tuesday, 27 January 2015 from 08:30 to 15:30 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We would like to invite you to the Regional Coach Networking event on 27th January designed for coaches in the South Central area.
This uniquely designed networking event will provide you with a valuable networking opportunity with Business Growth Managers and your fellow GrowthAccelerator Growth Coaches and Training Providers. We will use the time to introduce the Business Growth Service and discuss new areas you can use to grow your personal business and that of your GrowthAccelerator clients.
During the event you will:
- Receive an update on all things GrowthAccelerator www.greatbusiness.gov.uk/gaincluding Coaching Support, Leadership & Management and Marketing.
- Learn more about the Manufacturing Advisory Service from a Manufacturing Advisor www. mymas.org and how the offer works alongside Growth Accelerator and others within the Business Growth Service.
- Gain from a presentation on Sales Skills for Coaches and Training Providers and how we can best work together on Growth Accelerator projects
- By popular demand we will be holding a presentation of Vision Orbit after the lunch break for those who would like to attend
- 08.45 - 9.00 Arrival, Coffee & Networking
- 09.30 Welcome, Introductions, GrowthAccelerator updates & Presentation
- 11.00 Break
- 11.30 Manufacturing Advisory Service, Interaction Session, Q&A
- 12.45 Lunch and close
- 13.30 – 15.30 Vision Orbit discussion
This is a must attend event for all coaches to be updated on the latest state of play in GrowthAccelerator and how we can help you win business.
Even if you already know about these topics, your knowledge and insights will be valuable to your coach colleagues so please ensure you attend.
When & Where
Business Growth Service Incorporating GrowthAccelerator
The Business Growth Service offers support to businesses who have the right level of ambition, capability and capacity to improve and grow. The service helps businesses to achieve their full potential by identifying their barriers to growth and providing tailored support to fit their needs.
Each business will work with a dedicated Business Growth Manager who understands the challenges they face. They will discuss the companies needs and barriers to growth, identifying the areas of support that are right for the business. Where appropriate, businesses will have the opportunity to be introduced to relevant experts from other services that can further support their growth, including UK Trade and Investment, UK Export Finance, Innovate UK and local growth hubs.
The Business Growth Service helps growing businesses to:
-Develop new ideas and market them.
-Build a business strategy and plan.
-Protect intellectual property.
-Build leadership and management skills.
-Improve manufacturing processes and building supply chains.
-Connect with a network of ambitious business leaders.
Businesses must be registered in the UK and based in England, have up to 249 employees and have a turnover of up to £40m.
For further information:
tel: +44 (0)1865 261 480