Are you a Growing Business and don't know where to turn for finance?
Have you just won that huge contract but cash flow is causing sleepless nights?
Are you tired of paying thousands of pounds in rent and wish you could OWN your premises?
Come along to our #GrowthNeedsMoney Evening at the Sunderland Hilton Hotel, Tuesday 27th September.
Bespoq Commercial Solutions in conjunction with the Sunderland Business Network is hosting an event for local businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs.
We can show you:
- What initiatives the High Street Lenders have available to support local businesses.
- What alternatives are available if you do not meet typical Bank Lending Criteria
- Where to turn for advice and direction to take your business to the next level.
This is an ideal opportunity to meet finance companies all under one roof and speak to like minded business owners who have successfully grown or are planning to do so.
The following organisations will be available to speak to on the night:
- Atom Bank,
- Market Invoice,
- Business Enterprise Fund,
- Close Brothers
We have several brief presentations followed by open networking and the opportunity to talk with our experts over a delicious buffet.
- Edward Ridley, Close Bros - providing an overview of the Regional Growth Fund Grant and how it can be used to help fund equipment and machinery for businesses creating employment in the North East.
- Joe Podesta- Market Invoice- speaking about new alternative cash flow finance opportunities.
- Mike Guellard- NEL- how Mezzanine Finance can support your business when other avenues are exhausted.
Our guest speakers are available all evening if you would like the opportunity to talk in more detail.