San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Bank and Financial Networking Dinner at Brasserie Blanc
Have you ever wanted the opportunity to discuss your aspiring career path with industry leaders of London's banking and financial sector?
Generation Success have teamed up with HSBC Commercial Banking to connect banking professionals with those aspiring to forge their career in the banking and finance sector.
Places are limited, please note that you will not be granted entry to the private dining space without a ticket.
Your placement for dinner at Brasserie Blanc's private dining room
Your ticket price must be paid in full prior to the event. The cost covers a 3-course meal* from Brasserie Blanc's set menu, please note there will be additional costs for any wine or extras selected outside this menu.
Your ticket will also contribute to fundraising for our Generation Success mentorship program to introduce members of our Generation Success community with professionals who are already established in their industry.
*See al la carte menu below, please advise us of any all medical dietary requirements along with your order.
What you will gain
1) Be inspired by the accomplishments by today's leading banking and financial figures
2) Gain guidance to exceed your aspirations
3) Learn techniques that you can incorporate into your life, career and business
4) Build relationships with like-minded individuals and future colleagues in a casual setting
5) Know how to take action and achieve more
1) Direct access to Leading figures
2) Top and secret tips about career progression.
3) Casual welcoming atmosphere
4) Opportunity to sign up to our mentoring program
Please note no refunds will be offered for any cancellation and is not transferable to another event date.
Thank you to the following organisations for their continued support:
When & Where
Generation Success is an inspiring network that advances social mobility by empowering people to reach their career aspirations.
Alternatively, get in touch via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
Video of our https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jleXPW88nKk