San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Debra White, Head of Customer Engagement, HSBC PLC
- Jason Evans, Head of Regional and Financial Institution Sales, Invesco Asset Management Ltd
- Stacy Pollard, Executive Director, J.P. Morgan
- Jagdeep Rai, Head of Corporate Banking, Barclays
- Jeremy Adam, Head MM/SME Business Development and FIC Solutions, LLoyds Bank
**FOOD AND DRINK WILL BE SERVED AT THIS EVENT**
A career in banking and financial sector is both challenging and rewarding. Progression to senior management can be tough yet seem like a breeze to those that have unlocked the secret formula.
This is a unique opportunity to hear from a panel of leading figures within the largest sector of the UK economy and discover exactly what the the SECRET FORMULA is for YOUR career success.
If you were ever put off going after a career in banking or finance by thinking you might not have the right skills and tools, please think again.
Head of Customer Engagement, HSBC PLC
“We are delighted to support such an inspiring organisation that empowers young people of diversity to reach their career aspirations and to achieve their goals and future ambitions” – Debra White
Debra White has been a Retail and Commercial Banker with HSBC Group for the last thirty nine years, working within the North Region and now Nationally. Debra spent three years as a Retail Area Manager developing a team of twenty Branch Managers in West Yorkshire and leading the Premier and Wealth proposition.
Debra is an active Governor and Trustee of Pudsey Grangefield School. Debra was also a volunteer Samaritan for 8 years as well as supporting the organisation with its fund raising efforts. In addition Debra is on the leadership team of Forward Ladies networking group.
Head MM/SME Business Development and FIC Solutions, LLoyds Bank
Head of Regional and Financial Institution Sales, Invesco Asset Management Ltd
Jason began his career in financial sales 20 years ago and now leads the retail sales team at Invesco Asset Management across the UK and Chanel Islands. Invesco Ltd. is one of the world’s leading independent global investment management organisations serving retail, institutional and high-net-worth clients around the world. Earlier career highlights include a glorious few years selling wine and serving as a commissioned officer in the British Army.
Jason strongly believes that ‘’strong individual and team values are so important to success: they bring certainty in the face of difficulty and direction when dealing with events beyond our control. In the best people they drive performance, skill levels, focus and work rate’’.
What you will gain:
1) Be inspired by the accomplishments by today's leading banking and financial figures
2) Gain guidance to exceed your aspirations
3) Learn techniques that you can incorporate into your life, career and business
4) Build relationships with like minded individuals and future colleagues in a casual setting
5) Know how to take action and achieve more
1) Direct access to Leading figures
2) Top and secret tips about career progression.
3) Diversity of audience
4) Speakers who are inspiring and want to inspire other people (paying it forward)
5) Casual welcoming atmosphere
6) Opportunity to sign up to our mentoring program
Thank you to the following organisations for their continued support:
Save This Event
When & Where
Generation Success is an inspiring network that advances social mobility by empowering people to reach their career aspirations.
Alternatively, get in touch via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
Video of our https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jleXPW88nKk