GS Power Series: Creative Industries Special
Tuesday, 19 September 2017 from 18:00 to 21:30 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Simon Shaw, Chief Creative Officer, H&K Strategies
- Nadia Denton, Film Industry Specialist, V&A African Heritage Tour Guide
- Dr Diahanne Rhiney, Director and Founder, Diahanne Rhiney Consultancy & Strength With In Me Foundation (S.W.I.M)
More speakers to be announced soon
EVERYBODY IS WELCOME
A career in creative industries can be challenging at the best of times. The creative industry is a huge and diverse sector of work so we are providing you with a range of industry leaders for you to learn from and be inspired by.
We are providing you with a unique opportunity to hear from a panel of senior industry leaders who have achieved huge sucess so you can discover exactly what the SECRET FORMULA is for YOUR career success.
If you were ever put off going after a career in the creative industry by thinking you might not have the right skills and tools, please think again.
What you will gain:
1) Be inspired by the accomplishments by today's leading creative industry figureheads
2) Gain guidance to exceed your aspirations
3) Learn techniques that you can incorporate into your life, career and business
4) Build relationships with like minded individuals and future colleagues in a casual setting
5) Know how to take action and achieve more
1) Direct access to leading figures
2) Top and secret tips about career progression.
3) Diversity of audience
4) Speakers who are inspiring and want to inspire other people (paying it forward)
5) Casual welcoming atmosphere
6) Opportunity to sign up to our mentoring program
Thank you to the following organisations for their continued support:
Save This Event
When & Where
Generation Success is an inspiring network that advances social mobility by empowering people to reach their career aspirations.
Alternatively, get in touch via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
Video of our https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jleXPW88nKk