BL Events has launched a brand new conference in Guernsey, which aims to update accountants and finance professionals on all the key issues of relevance in the island.
Taking place on Wednesday 9 November at the Duke of Richmond in St Peter Port, the ‘Guernsey Accounting Update’ will run from 9.15am to 4.45pm and will cover a range of key topics. Delegates have the option of attending for the morning or afternoon sessions, or for the whole event. Up to six hours of CPD are available.
The morning session comprises:
• Global economic update. Speaker: Bill Robinson, Chairman of the Economics & Regulation practice at KPMG, London.
• International tax update. Speakers: Mark Clover, Director, Grant Thornton and Neil Hoolahan, Senior Manager, Grant Thornton, Guernsey.
• Guernsey tax update. Speaker: Tony Mancini, Executive Director, Tax, KPMG Channel Islands
• Regulatory update. Speaker: Mark Le Page, Deputy Director, Guernsey Financial Services Commission
The afternoon session comprises:
• Practical IFRS. Speaker: Graham Fairclough, Consultant, BPP Professional Education
• UK GAAP. Speaker: Richard Le Tissier, Director, EY Channel Islands
• Latest advice on auditing and being audited. Speaker: Graham Fairclough, Consultant, BPP Professional Education
Delegate rates are as follows:
• Full day – £270
• Half day - £200
Click here for further details and brochure: BL Events