Capital Enterprise Members Meeting
Accessing EU Funding Workshop
All members of Capital Enterprise are invited to find out about the latest EU funding and programme opportunities for Universities, Colleges, Accelerators, Incubators, Co-Working Space Providers, Enterprise Agencies, Small Business financiers and trainers in London.
Find out what's available and explore the possibility for collaborations.
3pm - Welcome & Introductions
3-10- Presentation by Capital Enterprise- Overview EU Funding opportunities for Enterprise Support in London
3-30- Panel Discussion with key decision makers. ( Reps from the DCLG, GLA, Enterprise Europe, Funding London and the London LEP will be invited)
4pm - Break-out into Discussion Groups ( All to be individually Chaired by an expert for 30 minutes. The purpose is to find out who is interested in developing new programmes and setting up working groups to collaborate on bids)
Part 1- Finance & Capital ( ERDF, COSME etc)
- Micro Loans - Beyond Start-up Loans?
- Seed Investment- Building on LCIF?
- Growth Loans- The Gap in the Market?
Part 2- Enterprise Support ( ESIF & Interreg)
- Self-employment/ Micro-business support
- Supporting job creation in non-tech businesses including creative sector.
Part 3 - Innovation & R&D support ( Horizon 2020, ERDF)
- Policy & Programme Development Funding Opportunities.
- Supporting Science & Tech Businesses to start and scale.
- Supporting Incubators and Knowledge Transfer Centres.
See link for the GLA's very handy Q&A on ESIF https://lep.london/sites/default/files/2015%2002%2013%20QA%20ERDF%20%20ESF%20in%20London%202014-20.pdf
5-30pm - Report back
5-40pm - Closing words
Do you have questions about Guide to Eu Funding?
Contact Capital Enterprise