Actions and Detail Panel
Guided Meditation Class (Find your Wisdom)
Tue 23 May 2017, 19:30 – 21:15 BST
Time: 7.30pm - 9.15pm (Arrive around 7.20pm) Dates: Mar 28, Apr 4, 11, 18 (4 weeks)
It seems easy to identify with the things we don’t like about ourselves, these kinds of worries appear easily and almost naturally in our mind without having to make any effort.
We can change this though, as in all of us lies the potential to develop completely pure minds of love and compassion, we simply need to identify with these minds rather than our usual minds.
Learn how to use meditation to train the mind to move towards positive and virtuous objects.
The series includes four classes, each are standalone, so you can't attend each class you will not miss out.
• Especially suited to those new to meditation
• Each class includes two guided meditations
• Seating on normal chairs, no need for special clothing
• Drinks and biscuits in the World Peace Café after class
• Starts with a guided meditation
• Next a talk and explanation of the practice
• Final guided meditation, then Q&A at the end
• Tea and biscuits in the World Peace Café after class