Gut Health & Immunity and how to make your own cultured foods
Arrive 9.45am for refreshments and workshop begins at 10am
This 3 hour workshop, led by Dena Smiles, will outline all you need to know about the importance of good gut health and its link to the immune system.
We are all becoming increasingly aware of the damage our modern diets have on our health and the havoc they wreak on our bodies. The relationship between gut health and wellbeing or illness is unavoidable.
This workshop will outline the steps you can make to improve your own gut health and digestion, discuss the role of foods (and any additional supplements if appropriate).
The workshop is a hands-on making session whereby you will get to create your own jar of cultured vegetables to take away. All materials are included along with information sheets and top tips to try out at home.
I look forward to meeting you on the day.
PS - please note that this workshop does not include lunch, although you will receive tasters on the day
Pease note the following general terms:
1. Together Against Cancer (TAC) is a registered charity and provides various workshops. Most are free of charge to cancer patients (present and up to 5 years after treatment).
2. If you are unable to attend for any reason please email email@example.com so that your place can be offered to someone else.
3. We rely on the generosity of our supporters, please consider a voluntary donation if you are in a position to do so.
4. More information about Together Against Cancer (TAC) is available on our website www.togetheragainstcancer.org.uk
5. TAC will contact you periodically following this workshop in order to assess the suitability of this workshop and what services to provide in the future.
6. We reserve the right to take photographs, videos at the event and use these within our marketing and social media stream, if you would rather not be included please make the organiser aware upon arrival.
7. Refundable Deposit - Please indicate on your feedback form if you wish your deposit to be refunded or if you would like to donate this to the charity, Together Against Cancer Charity Number 1123665
8. If anyone is unable to afford the refundable deposit or is on benefits, please contact the organiser.