San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
HABC Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (QCF)
The qualification is ideal those entering the teaching industry, as well as anyone currently teaching or wishing to teach their subject specialism. If you are a trainer involved in providing funded Work Based Learning (WBL), you may also be required to obtain PTLLS in order to satisfy funding requirements.
The PTLLS award can be delivered either in a classroom environment (Pathway A) or via a work-based learning environment (Pathway B). It is important that Centres read the tutor requirements for each of these pathways carefully as there are different requirements according to which pathway the learner chooses to undertake.
The qualification is registered on the Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF), and has a credit value of 12. Those learners successfully completing this qualification may wish to progress onto the Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (CTLLS) or the Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (DTLLS).
What are the entry requirements for this qualification?
There are no entry requirements for the PTLLS award. However, learners should be qualified and/or experienced in the subject that they wish to teach.
How is it achieved?
Learners must produce a portfolio of evidence that will meet the learning outcomes for the units that the learner selects to achieve. They must also complete a practical assessment which consists of a 15 minute micro-teach session delivered as part of the programme, where both tutor and peer feedback will be given.
When & Where
Capricorn Security and Training Ltd
Welcome to Capricorn Security and Training
Our team is proud to offer qualifications, training& security support for individuals, companies and large organisations.
We are a fresh, forward-thinking training company with a wealth of experience and a determination to offer a high level of affordable training courses for individuals and companies
Training that matters:
Our courses range from short 2-hour seminars to intensive training to fully meet your requirements and obtain your ambition.
Capricorn Training provides you with:
- Experienced Trainers with invaluable industry insight
- No gimmicks, jargon or timewasting games- just straight-talking, clearly delivered relevant courses
- Resources & course materials to enhance your learning experience
- Recognized, approved & certified qualifications
- Free examination re-takes
- Speedy results
- Assistance completing all official documentation
- ‘Pathway’ advice for your personal & professional development
- Competitive rates for courses & exams
We can support large or small companies to:
- Fulfill their legal obligations in line with current legislations
- Promote good practice
- Boost morale & your workforces knowledge
- Enhance productivity & motivation
- Develop your company image & levels of professionalism
- Identify the courses to greater develop your teams’ skillset
Our team can offer:
- Bespoke training solutions for your unique requirements& objectives
- Training held within your own workplace& therefore more time efficient & economical
- One to one or large group seminars
- Flexible sessions to suit your employees- day, evening or weekends
- Training resources, materials & official documentation to fulfill your obligations
- On-going support & advice