Be inspired to dare greatly
Haelo Hosts is a unique experience, bringing people together to challenge thinking and inspire their actions. Our 2016 conference will bring together those with a will to positively influence the delivery of public services, restore hope and become an agent for change.
Held at The Lowry, Salford Quays on Thursday 10th - Friday 11th November, Haelo Hosts ’16 will celebrate those that dare greatly. We will showcase the amazing stories of people who have made improvements through bold, adventurous and fearless actions. We'll hear from people across different industries who are daring greatly. They will share their experiences and learning, shining a light on how they break down barriers to improvement and showcase practical examples
- Haelo Hosts is free of charge to organisations and businesses based within Salford.
- A small free of £195 (exc VAT) is applicable to those outside of Salford, for the full two day conference
- On booking, you will be asked to enter card details to secure the booking
- If you wish to pay via invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haelo Hosts remained free of charge until 31st April 2016
- As of 1st May 2016 a fee of £195 will apply to all attendees with an organisation/business based outside of Salford
- Haelo makes no profit from the event, all we ask is that you come and spend time with us, networking and contributing your personal views
When & Where
Haelo’s mission is to positively influence the delivery of public services, restore hope and become a powerful agent for change by adding to the growing knowledge of how improvement works in theory and practice.
Haelo will use this work to support Salford partners (Salford Clinical Commissioning Group, Salford City Council, Greater Manchester West Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, the University of Salford and Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust) to improve health and care services delivered to Salfordians.