The ultimate Afro-Caribbean haircare conference
Care today, hair forever!
WHO: Ladies with all hair textures welcome – from gorgeous relaxed tresses to exquisite kinky curls
WHAT: Learn about the secrets to healthy, lustrous hair at this exclusive, fun and information-filled event
WHEN: Wednesday 6th March 2013, 18:00 sharp – 21:00
WHERE: University College London, Roberts G06 Ambrose Fleming Lecture Theatre
- Print your free ticket from Eventbrite and bring it on the day to be in with a chance of winning one the many giveaways!
MORE INFORMATION: see Facebook event page:
TOPICS include …
The journey to natural hair
Preventing irreversible hair damage
FEATURING an all-star panel of speakers …
Top UK bloggers & vloggers:
- Pelumi Rae (Care For Your Hair)
- Laila Jean (Fusion of Cultures)
- Fiona (Love Your Tresses)
- Glenn Lyons FIT MRSPH MAE (Philip Kingsley)
- Teresa Angelina Richardson MIT (Fullham Scalp & Hair Clinic)
Salon owner, celebrity stylist and make-up artist:
- Darren Scott
... a Q&A session
AND OF COURSE there will be...
Numerous raffle giveaways throughout the evening
Can't wait to see you all there ladies!!!