Actions and Detail Panel
Half-day Afternoon Seminar - Implementing FRS 102, Section 1A and FRS 105 -...
Mon 27 March 2017, 13:00 – 15:45 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Making the transition from FRSSE
The implementation of the new FRS 102 and FRS 105 accounting standards represents the biggest change to disclosure requirements for a generation. Here at Wolters Kluwer we’ve been working hard to make the transition as smooth as possible for our customers and their clients.
This free, half-day seminar provides a valuable opportunity to learn about the transition from FRSSE and the technology solutions that are available to make the process easier. These seminars will include:
- A technical briefing on FRS 102 presented by an expert external speaker (approx 1 hour 15 mins) giving insight into the standards
- A review of software solutions that enable the efficient production of Financial Statements and simple processing of first year disclosures. Includes robust iXBRL tagging and facilities to quickly import data from third-party systems
- Information solutions that provide easy access to informed commentary and research data, including the Interactive Company Accounts Disclosure Checklist that can help ensure compliance with disclosure requirement.
How to find us
The RSA's main building is located just behind the Strand in central London, within easy walking distance of underground and railway stations.
The address is 8 John Adam Street, London WC2N 6EZ.
- 5 minute walk: Charing Cross (Northern Line, Bakerloo Line)
- 5 minutes walk: Embankment (District and Circle Lines, Northern Line, Bakerloo Line)
- 10-15 minute walk: Covent Garden (Piccadilly Line)
- 10-15 minute walk: Leicester Square (Piccadilly and Northern Lines)
- 5 minute walk: Charing Cross
- 15-20 minute walk: Waterloo
Registration is from 1:00 pm when tea and coffee will be available. Presentations begin at 1:30pm and end at approximately 3:45 pm.
Product demonstrations will be made by Wolters Kluwer staff.
The technical briefing will be presented by Peter Herbert, founding partner of Insight Training. Peter specialises in financial reporting, auditing and company law. He also runs a small accountancy practice which advises accounting firms on aspects of accounting, audit and regulatory compliance.