Actions and Detail Panel
Half-day Business Bootcamp
Mon 7 November 2016, 10:00 – 13:00 GMT
Are you having trouble reaching your goals? Or even setting them? Do you feel confused about your business direction? Is your business struggling because you are not taking strategic action?
It’s tough for a small business owner to go it alone, especially at key decision points. You know you need structure and accountability - and a plan. But how can you take an objective look at where you are when you’re always putting out fires?
The solution: Professional guidance plus tried-and-proven tools that put you on the right path and keep you focused.
This is what my Business Coaching programme is all about; You, your growth, your business growth.
Here are few examples:
- Review your business and work on a strategy plan to improve your business
- Work on your social media strategy
- Plan your budgeting
- Business planning and goal setting
- Social media review and strategy going forward
- Product or services pricing
- Website Strategy including SEO, link building and keywords research
- Online marketing
- Promoting yourself in an authentic & effective way
- Creating simple systems for success
So, what is included?
- Initial questionnaire to help you focus on your business (and you) and to make sure that I have all the resources we need on the day
- Focus Session via Skype before we meet so we can hit the ground running.
- Half day of working together (10-1.30pm with a couple of breaks)
- Tailored resources and printouts to take away
- Healthy, home made refreshments, lunch, drinks etc are included
- Follow up action plan with any further resources that we discuss during the day
- Follow up 60 minute session via Skype about two weeks after we meet
- A whole month of e-mail support after we meet