JOIN US FOR OUR POPULAR HALF DAY TRAINING WORKSHOP AND LEARN HOW TO SET UP AND MANAGE PROFITABLE GOOGLE ADWORDS PPC CAMPAIGNS…
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT…?
Pay-per-click marketing has revolutionised the advertising industry – no platform more so than Google’s AdWords. It’s an amazing system which, when used properly, allows advertisers to invest whatever budget is realistic for them and earn back in sales many more times over what they spend with Google.
On the face of it, AdWords is a really simple platform that lets even novice users set up their own campaigns with an easy step-by-step process. Yet one of the most common complaints we hear from clients is how they’ve tried AdWords before and burned through their budgets with little or no return on investment, often putting them off for life! It’s really easy to set up an AdWords campaign, but doing so – and then managing it – efficiently and profitably is much harder and requires specialist expertise. Book a place on this course and we’ll show you how it’s done!
Join our senior paid search specialist Andy, a multiple Google-qualified digital marketing and PPC expert, for this half-day introductory level training workshop on how to use Google AdWords.
WHAT WE’LL COVER
- Introduction to the concept of Google AdWords PPC marketing
- Defining your PPC strategy
- Basic PPC account optimisation
- Effective PPC account structure
- Managing campaigns, keywords and ad groups
- Improving quality scores: getting more clicks for less cost
- Keyword bidding strategies
- Campaign settings and market targeting
- Writing effective ad text
- Ad extensions and enhancements
- Goals, analysis and reporting
- And much more…
This course is an introductory-level course, so assumes either no, or some limited, knowledge of AdWords. By the end of the session, you’ll have learned the key differences between AdWords accounts that use up budgets inefficiently with little return – and those which make advertisers a serious return on investment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Marketing professionals
- Digital marketing professionals
- Advertising professionals
- E-Commerce professionals
- Web analysts
- Anyone with an interest in how to make the world’s most-popular advertising platform work profitably for them!