Actions and Detail Panel
Half-day Seminar - Implementing FRS 102, Section 1A and FRS 105 - Bristol 2...
Tue 28 March 2017, 13:00 – 15:45 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Making the transition from FRSSE
The implementation of the new FRS 102 and FRS 105 accounting standards represents the biggest change to disclosure requirements for a generation. Here at Wolters Kluwer we’ve been working hard to make the transition as smooth as possible for our customers and their clients.
This free, half-day seminars provides a valuable opportunity to learn about the transition from FRSSE and the technology solutions that are available to make the process easier. These seminars will include:
- A technical briefing on FRS 102 presented by an expert external speaker (approx 1 hour 15 mins) giving insight into the standards
- A review of software solutions that enable the efficient production of Financial Statements and simple processing of first year disclosures. Includes robust iXBRL tagging and facilities to quickly import data from third-party systems
- Information solutions that provide easy access to informed commentary and research data, including the Interactive Company Accounts Disclosure Checklist that can help ensure compliance with disclosure requirement.
How to find us
- We’re located on the harbourside, a five to 10 minute walk from the city centre or a 20 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station.
- A number of buses leave from Bristol Temple Meads to the city centre, around a five minute walk away. For timetables please visit the TravelWest website.
- There are two small public car parks nearby at The Grove (BS1 4RB) and Wapping Wharf (BS1 4RH). You can find more car parks on the Travel West website.
- There are several bicycle stands on Museum Street, outside the south/back entrance of M Shed, where there’s also a cycle track. Please note, there is no cyclist access on the dockside at the front of M Shed. There’s a tyre pump at the end of M Shed on Wapping Road.
Registration is from 1:00 pm when tea and coffee will be available. Presentations begin at 1:30pm and end at approximately 3:45 pm.
Product demonstrations will be made by Wolters Kluwer staff.
The technical briefing will be presented by Peter Herbert, founding partner of Insight Training. Peter specialises in financial reporting, auditing and company law.