San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Has your social media taken over your time and gotten too much for you? Or alternatively has it been neglected because you’re swamped with work? We help to take the pressure off!
If you’re looking to learn the ropes for yourself and want get to grips with the best social media platforms for your business, these workshops are definitely for you! We provide training workshops covering a variety of social media platforms including blogging, Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more!
Alternatively, if you’d prefer not to have to think about yet another part of your business, we’re here to do it for you! We’re here ready and waiting (with a smile and a good brew) to help you with all your social media management needs. Whether you’re looking to start from scratch or build upon the online foundations already laid, we meet you where you are at. For more info about our social media accounts management packages do get in touch and book an appointment to have a chat with us about your requirements.
This particular workshop is specifically focussed on Effective Blogging for Business! See below for more details…
- Reaching a wider audience through Blogging
- Changes in marketing approaches
- Online marketing strategy
- Top tips on how to develop impactful blogs & posts
- Techniques for creating content
- Impactful Blog structures
- Measuring your impact
- Delegates will have a better understanding of how to optimise their online activity and increase engagement.
- Gain valuable insight from your clients through active two way participation
- Influence your markets, demonstrate your knowledge & expertise
- Show professional worth, give visibility, accessibility & credibility
- Engage with a new audience by building a presence online
- Engage with new and existing customers, develop those relationships, increase sales
- Build trust, be open and transparent as a business
- Become more proactive in sourcing new business and building relationships with prospects and customers
- Presentations by the trainer
- Practical individual digital media tasks for each training delegate
- Group work activities
- Film clips on related topics
- Action plan to work through in the workplace
- A good brew of Fairtrade tea or coffee (or a few)