Actions and Detail Panel
Halloween Glow in the Dark
Sat 29 October 2016, 18:00 – 20:30 BST
For the third year running, the Halloween Party comes to Harold Hill again, this time on behalf of the Mitchell Huth memorial fund.
All ticket sales go to the charity, helping families affected by Neuroblastoma, a rare childhood cancer.
Tickets £7 per child 3 years and above include -
- UV face painting
- Mr Custard performing his juggling light show, live!
- UV disco
- Jelly Jade childrens entertainer with spooky games, tricks and treats
- A party bag each to take home
- Fancy dress competition - Who Glows the Brightest?
- Carved pumpkin competition and much more!
This is a fancy dress event so adults and children dress the part, it is a glow in the dark, uv party but there will be an area with lights so under 2's can enjoy soft play.