Actions and Detail Panel
Hallowe'en Singles Mingle/Party - Up to 150 Expected - Exclusve Venue/DJ
Sat, 29 Oct 2016, 18:30 – Sun, 30 Oct 2016, 12:30 BST
Join other relaxed London singles in a non pressurised environment at our fabulous FS HALLOWE'EN Party!!
Its Hallowe'en weekend! So of course we're going to have a mega party not that we need an excuse of course... We've had some great parties of late with numbers exceeding 200+ & we expect at least 150 for this party.
Because its Hallowe'en its a good chance for Fancy Dress (optional) or accessorise with some spooky fun hallowe'en gear. Its my second to favourite night out in the capital with everyone out and about in great spirits the atmosphere on the streets and transport is just amazing- DO NOT MISS! If you don't want to dress up thats fine too - just arrive with a great attitude and we will have a few hallowee'en accessories for members to use on the night.
VENUE & EVENT INFO:
We have exclusive hire of the OPAL BAR at AMBER BAR (nearest tubes Liverpool Street/Moorgate
We have our amazing Resident DJ Grant who has been our DJ at parties since March - he will be playing a mix of appropriate party tunes which will help you get your Hallowe'en groove on, and taking requests on the day, so we can have a great party, with the music we like to hear, just the way we like it!
Dress Code is Smart Casual/Dressed up but not formal. FANCY DRESS/ACCESSORISING IS OPTIONAL.
FORMAT OF EVENT:
Entry 6.30pm -9.30pm
FEMALE FRIENDLY! We will have a 'ladies table' designated from 6.30pm for ladies who wish to come on their own & meet 'wing women/party gal pals' for the night. (Please arrive early if you wish to use the ladies table). Solo arriving ladies get introduced to other solo arriving ladies.
Chatting & Mingling: 6.30-8.30pm
Party Time (Loud music & DJ/Disco): 8.30pm until 12pm/close
As usual we will start the party nice and quietly for mingling/convos and pump up the volume for PAARTYing later.
We will be clearing the dancefloor for dancing and partying probably around 8.30pm ish
We are anticipating 150+ London Singles. We do not guarantee 50/50 M to F ratio but we will try our best.
Food is NOT AVAILABLE from this venue, so please eat beforehand...
Our events are hosted, event hosts will be there to meet and greet you, introduce you to others (upon request), help you to mingle and get you in the party mood, and support you throughout the night.
We will be joining up with a few people from other groups for the party. FS45+, Mel's Loose Ends,
GREAT ALL NIGHT DRINKS PRICES/:
Cocktails from £7, **£5 Selected Cocktails until 8pm**
Mocktails from £3.95
Soft Drinks from £2.75
Wine from £3.90 glass/£14.00 bottle house wine
Becks £4 a bottle
Prossecco from £21 bottle
Draught Lager is available
HOW TO FIND THE AMBER BAR VERY IMPORTANT:
Nearest Tubes: Moorgate/Liverpool Street (Broadgate Exit)
Amber Bar is a cellar bar within a courtyard with no 'on street frontage'.
The best thing to do is to find the Halifax Bank on Moorgate - 167 Moorgate, EC2M 6XQ. You'll see you're at a crossroads. So head down the road which takes you behind the Halifax Bank, its called Ropemaker Street. A very short walk will take you to 'CityPoint' on your LEFT, which is a courtyard with quite a few skyscraper buildings in it:http://www.citypoint.org.uk/Core/Content/Public-Home-Page/Content6612.aspx. Once you've found Citypoint, it should be pretty easy to find, there are a few bars in the courtyard, Amber Bar is opposite/parallel to Simmons & Simmons building.
Please do some research and plan your journey using smartphone googlemaps/streetmap or just an old fashioned London A-Z prior to leaving and have some idea where you are going.
Some places in London can be difficult to find and hosts cannot be held responsible for people getting lost or not able to find places.
HOW TO FIND OUR AREA AT THE AMBER BAR:
Amber Bar has several different rooms. There will be reception staff at the door. Please ask them for the OPAL ROOM which is our exclusive room/area.
ASK BAR STAFF/RECEPTION STAFF FOR HELP if you need it.
• This party is for all ages. Our default age range for these parties are 30s/40s/50s but ALL AGES are welcome.
• We do not guarantee M to F Ratio at our events - but we will try our best. If this is going to be a factor which affects the enjoyment of your evening, please consult the RSVP attendence list which is available to both members and organisers - you can make an informed choice whether to attend or not - if you've already paid for your ticket please email me for a refund PRIOR to the event.
• If you look or may look under 25 please bring photo ID/proof of age as the venue have right to refuse admission if you do not have proof of age. There may also be a light bag search.
• PREPAY facility closes the day before the party, so please prepay asap to secure the reduced price for the party.
• Please arrive EARLY i.e. 6.30pm for better intros mingling & conversations, especially if you are a new member. Its very hard for hosts to do intros later on in the night when people are well into their convos and a bit tipsy and nigh on impossible when it is packed, the music is loud and the party is in full swing!
• A cloakroom is available on the night. Price £1 for coats, £1 for bags
• The party will be LOUD, LIVELY & BUSY ATMOSPHERE. Please ARRIVE EARLY for chatting/mingling & do not complain that you cannot hear as this is a PARTY, if you don't like loud music, join us at one of our quieter meet ups!
• Please do some research and plan your journey using smartphone googlemaps/streetmap or just an old fashioned London A-Z prior to leaving and have some idea where you are going. Some places in London can be difficult to find and I cannot be held responsible for people getting lost or not able to find places.
• Ticket Price includes full time planning, administration & organisation costs, meetup site charges, marketting, hosts expenses, professional hosting fees and payment processing charges. We think our events represent excellent value for money, but if you don't & are not happy with paying for the event please don't come to the party! Tickets are non-refundable. Please email me if you're having any issues purchasing tickets: email@example.com
• We use a photographer at our events and we put the photos on our meetup page. If you do not wish to be photographed you must inform a party manager and the photographer WHEN YOU ARRIVE at the event. If there are photos on the website that you wish to be deleted please request by email post event. We do not have any control of photos, videos & broadcasts that our members take, or what happens to them - therefore if you're not happy/comfortable with this please consider the suitability of our events and do not attend if its going to be a problem for you.
• You do not receive a physical 'ticket' for this party. For entry all you'll need to do is quote your EMAIL ADDRESS which you will be asked for when you RSVP to the meet. Make sure you quote this name on the door when you arrive. You can print out your Payment Receipt Email if you like.
•Guests are welcome, but if you're going to bring a guest, sounds obvious but please make sure they are single and please ensure that they have read the meetup info and understand the format of the event.
•Dress code is smart casual, cocktail dress, dressed up but not formal, fancy dress or accessorising (OPTIONAL), no sportswear, no hoodies, no ripped jeans.
• Guests are welcome, but if you're going to bring a guest, sounds obvious but please make sure they are single and please ensure that they have read the meetup info and understand the format of the event.
• Please note that snacks provided may be peanuts or other snacks which contain traces of nuts and nut oils or may have been made alongside other products containing nuts. Deciding to take part in an event and/or whether to consume snacks at the event is a decision and the responsibility of the individual - FS Events can not be held responsible for any issues resulting from food allergies.
•Constructive Feedback is always welcome/moaning & venting is not. We all work very hard to try to ensure members all have a good time. If you have any issues please speak with an event host/party manager straight away at the event so that we can address on the night of the event if possible. Or constructive feedback can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org post event. Appreciated!