Join us for Hampshire Chamber ‘Roots to Growth’ Business Conference designed to highlight the vital information required to help nurture, propagate and ultimately grow your business to its full potential.
Book now and join us for an early starter to the BREXIT Breakfast and to hear about the potential impact March 2017 will have on business.
Thursday 20 October 2016 at Ferneham Hall, Fareham, PO16 7DB.
7.15am – 2.00pm (optional 08.15am start if you miss BREXIT Breakfast)
Members - £30+ (VAT)
Non Members - £40+ (VAT)
We are pleased to announce we have secured a number of acclaimed guest speakers;
- Jody Scheckter, An exclusive chat with Jody Scheckter of Laverstock Part Farm Limited by Adam Marshall, Acting Director General of British Chambers of Commerce –
- Gary Jeffries, Chair of the Solent Local Enterprise and Partner with Hughes Ellard, will focus on business growth Employment Space
- David Stevenson Head of Alt Finance UK who will educate us on alternative ways of funding business growth.
- John Denham is Chair of the Southern Policy Centre.
- Andy Stanford-Clark, speaking about ‘The Internet of Things’ and future business opportunites.
- Sandra Sassow, Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of Hampshire-based SEaB Energy, manufacturer of waste-to-energy systems.
- Leanne Stewart of niche publishing company Mercator Media will be looking at Growing Your Customer Base.
- Gail Thomas, of Nursling-based speciality metal supplier TW Metals who will be speaking on the opportunities for Export following BREXIT.
There will also be a panel of experts including Steve Mullins, Gary Jeffries, David Stevenson and Andy Stanford-Clark answering questions on challenges to growth.
The morning will conclude with a buffet lunch, networking and time to visit exhibitors who have taken stands.
Exhibitor Stands are available but limited- to book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chamber operates a strict 7 day cancellation policy. All cancellations must be notified in writing within the required period to qualify for a refund. You may however substitute names up to 24 hours prior to the event.
Pricing for exhibition stands (members only): £299 + VAT -to include a 4ft clothed table and two free spaces.