Hands On - LinkedIn
This hands on & interactive workshop delivered by Janet Bebb demonstrates and explains the benefits of LinkedIn, recognised as THE online networking platform for business to business customers.
Described as your online business card, this networking tool will enhance your face-to-face networking capabilities helping you to connect with more business contacts, generate leads, gain business, raise your own personal profile and that of your business.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to assist newly registered and intermediate users who would like to understand the potential of LinkedIn and how this can help them.
- Writing impactful profiles - personal and company
- Social media strategy
- Business development
- Lead generation
- Profile optimisation so others can find you easily
- Communicating online – Groups, Answers, Polls
- Market research – know more about your competitors
- Measuring your impact
- Promoting your products and services
- Managing your connections
- The importance of status updates
- Manage your corporate reputation
· Much more
PLEASE NOTE: Computers will be available for delegates to log in, update their LinkedIn Profile and complete practical live exercises. This is a FULL day interactive workshop. Please remember to bring your log in details – email & password.
When: Monday 30 April 2012 - 09:30 to 16:30
Venue: GMB Training & Conference Centre, Clifton House, Clifton Road, Brighouse, HD6 1SL
Refreshments are provided, but to keep costs to a minimum lunch is not included in the cost. However, there is a Tesco Superstore next door to the training centre.