Actions and Detail Panel
Hands-on Ravioli & Tortellini class with dinner
Thu 11 May 2017, 18:30 – 20:30 BST
Join Cooking Lab in this hands-on cooking class where you will learn how to make ravioli and tortellini from scratch!
Learn how to prepare, knead and stretch the pasta dough and how to prepare the different shapes of ravioli (square, round, etc) and how to fill them. You will then learn and master the technique of how to make tortellini and tortelloni (small traditional ones and the big ones) using the traditional Bolognese filling.
At the end of the evening you will enjoy a plate full of your ravioli and bring home all the rest you produced during the class, together with easy to follow recipes to keep making these types of pasta from scratch and surprise family and friends!
PLEASE let us know if you are vegetarian or can’t eat pork so we can substitute your ingredients for the traditional tortellini
About Cooking Lab: Cooking Lab is a small mobile cookery school in London offering hands-on, fun and affordable cookery classes (and wine classes too!). Also available for Team Buildings, Corporates, Parties and classes at your premises. The wide range of affordable cooking & wine classes includes: Pasta classes (from beginners to advanced!), Fermented Food workshop, Pizza making class, Italian Street food, Superfood Workshops, Beginners guide to wine tasting, Sweet Wine classes, Sugar free baking, Mexican Street Food, Natural Beauty DIY...And many more!
Please note: drinks are not included but you can purchase them at one of Mercato Metropolitano's numerous stalls.
Location: The Cookery Kitchen at Mercato Metropolitano. Mercato Metropolitano is a vibrant space where everyone shares the same passion for food and social relationships. They want to have a small impact on everyone’s wellbeing – the MM movement is a reaction to large scale big industry which is overdeveloped and short on principles – we have lost the way, their approach is to draw on the basic principles of ‘small is beautiful’ and ‘natural is good.’
- Please note our classes are for adults only - please contact us to check if we can accommodate participants under 18 years old (but over 12 years old and accompanied by a ticket holding adult)
- we reserve the right to cancel the class at any time; in the rare eventuality should this happen you will receive a full refund and a discount on the next class as apology for the inconvenience
- Min participants 6 - Max 14 people. Should we not reach the min number the class might be rescheduled
- Please note should you wish to cancel the class with less than 48h notice we will do our best to find a substitute and refund your ticket, but we are unable to guarantee a full or partial refund with less than 24h notice no refund or ticket substitution will be issued - with over 48th cancellation notice a full refund will be issued
- Your email contact will be added to Cooking Lab Database. You will receive max 2 e-newsletter per month and can cancel any time