Actions and Detail Panel
Happenista Women in Business Retreat
Sat, 16 Sep 2017, 10:00 – Sun, 17 Sep 2017, 15:00 BST
- ACTUALLY TAKING SOME TIME OUT TO REFLECT ON YOUR BUSINESS AND PLAN FOR THE FUTURE
- BEING SURROUNDED BY LIKE-MINDED BUSINESS WOMEN WHO UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN YOU SUCCEED THEY SUCCEED TOO
- HAVING THE SPACE FOR SELF REFLECTION AND CREATIVE THINKING
- WALKING IN NATURE AND MAKING NEW CONNECTIONS FOR POTENTIAL COLLABORATION
- ATTENDING WORKSHOPS WHOLLY FOCUSED ON MOVING YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
THE HAPPENISTA WOMEN IN BUSINESS RETREAT WILL PROVIDE PRACTICAL INSPIRATION THROUGH ENGAGING TALKS, PERSONALISED WORKSHOPS, AND STIMULATING NATURE WALKS, ALL IN SUMPTUOUS SURROUNDINGS.
THE RETREAT TAKES PLACE OVER 2 DAYS.
Saturday, 16th September 2017
10am Reconnecting with Your Why
In this interactive session we look at the underpinning values connecting you with your business. We will unlock what’s been working for you, the challenges and how you can build on them to overcome current and future obstacles.
2pm Looking for Answers in Different Spaces
We will engage in a meditative walk, looking for clues to our most challenging business questions in nature. We will use writing as a creative and intuitive method to gain professional and personal insight.
7.30pm Group Dinner
Sunday 17th September 2017
9-11am Precious Me Time
Participants can make use of Spa, walk in the picturesque grounds and engage in some valuable reflection time.
11am Creatively Thinking about Your Business
This hands on session will provide you with new ways to think strategically and creatively about your business, helping you get unstuck and visualise next steps that you hadn’t imagined
1.30pm Making Things Happen
Final Action Planning Session, accountability, intentions and strategies for success
3 pm Departure
Date and Time
Down Hall Country House Hotel
Hatfield Heath, Essex CM22 7AS