HAPPINESS AT WORK
- Are you sick and tired of your current role?
- Confused and daunted by entrepreneurship, self-employment or portfolio careers?
- Want to make real changes to how you work to better your life and relationships?
- Keen to identify the magic recipe for a signature roadmap to your personal happiness at work?
WELCOME TO 'HAPPINESS AT WORK' WEEKEND
This weekend will help you:
- INNOVATE - Identify ways to create work happiness that is revolutionary, exciting, sustainable and successful for you
- EXPLORE - The answers and overcome the emotional blocks from questions that plagued you like - “What’s next for me?”, “What am I really here to do?”,“What type of work would really make me happy?”, "How do I make money from my passions?"
- PLAN - Design and implement a step by step plan that will anchor and sustain you through the sea of career transition options and help you keep momentum.
Over a weekend, join up to 12 other individuals to immerse yourself in the adventure of crafting and creating a path towards your happiness at work.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Individuals that are:
- Professionals in transition either looking for a shift in sector or job
- People who want to fall in love with their current role again
- New to Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurs in transition
WHERE WILL I BE AFTER ATTENDING THIS WEEKEND?
- IN CONTROL - The current climate politically and economically isn’t stable...FACT. This is your chance to take charge, make a change and find your happiness at work irrespective of what’s happening in the world.
- FULL OF STRATEGIC CLARITY - A solid roadmap and implementation tools for the short/mid/long term.
- ARMED WITH HAPPINESS KNOW-HOW - To help you know the 'what, why and how' to leap forward with confidence and have a logical structure to create work / life harmony right for you.
- CONFIDENT - Feel prepared and knowledgeable to tackle change head on and with success.
- SUPPORTED - With Samantha and fellow game-changers you can call on for support, accountability, collective thinking and collaboration.
"Samantha's workshop rekindled my notions of self-worth and helped me set relaistic goals. I took away methods to make my aspirations more approachable, all of which I still use daily. The workshop completely reconfigured the way I think about work. I'm now happily working in my dream job!"
Rhian Chohan, Journalist, BBC
THE NITTY GRITTY
Your investment of £995 includes:
- From 22-23rd October 2016 - Two days from 10-5pm devoted to creating the right changes for you.
- Happiness cocktail dinner on the Saturday night at a top London private dining venue. Here we will relax after the first day, connect, support and network with each other, laugh and reflect over some good food.
- Includes all food during the Saturday and Sunday - breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments
- Alongside the workshops and group discussions each participant will get an hour of coaching with Samantha to use after the weekend to keep the momentum up!
- This is non-residential and the first one held in London - accomodation suggestions for those out of London can be provided.
- Email sam [@] samanthaand [dot] co to register interest for a place and discover payment plan options
THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME AND PLACE TO PUT PLANS INTO MOTION FOR YOUR HAPPINESS AT WORK
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Email sam [@] samanthaand [dot] co to register interest for a place and discover payment plan options