Actions and Detail Panel
Happy Hormones Rebalance Day
Sat 22 April 2017, 09:45 – 16:30 BST
- You’re fed up with feeling TATT (TIRED ALL THE TIME) – As if your life isn't exhausting enough, your fluctuating hormones are taking their toll on your energy levels. Getting through the day on caffeine and chocolate seems the only option.
- You’re moving up the dress sizes? – you might notice your weight creeping (or surging!) upwards, especially around the stomach and hips. You just look at a loaf of bread and your trousers feel tight. And those crazy diets you used to do just don’t cut it any more.
- Feeling STRESSED OUT – you’re pretty wired most of the time, rushing from one task to the next, never getting through your ever expanding to-do list. No switch off time means your sleep can suffer too, making you even grumpier the next day.
- You’re so moody – So you’re moody, irritable and generally horrible pretty much most of the time (not just for one week before your period). Either everyone in the world is a moron, OR your hormones are in control.
- You've got PMS – Heavy and painful periods like you had when you were a teenager? Not to mention the bloating, mood swings, headaches and ‘I’ll die without chocolate’ cravings.
- You prefer CHOCOLATE to SEX? No contest! Chocolate is winning that one far too often. And if it’s not chocolate that is winning the battle, it will be sleep.
- Your BRAIN FOG is getting worse – Lost your phone/keys/glasses again? Impossible to concentrate on anything? Brain fog and memory loss are very common symptoms of hormone imbalance. Not helped by the huge amount of ‘stuff’ that we are responsible for and trying to remember!
- You've got embarrassing hot flushes - or you wake up hot and sweaty in the night, either way it's not fun! Especially when you're in the middle of a meeting or stuck on a train.
Here's what you'll gain from attending;
- How to tell if you have a hormone imbalance - we'll go through my simple hormone quiz that reveals which of your feisty 4 hormones might be out of whack
- How to avoid 4 the biggest hormone disruptors - we'll take a look at what you might be doing to affect your hormones
- The 4 step solution to Happy Hormones - this is where the magic happens. We will take everything you've learned, clarify your goals and put an easy to implement plan together to achieve your own vision of hormone balance - whether that’s losing stubborn weight, regaining your energy levels, balancing your mood or getting your brain back! You will have a clear strategy and action plan going forward to achieve your own individual goals.
Hope to see you there!