Harnessing the Power of Digital for Charities/Not for Profit Organisations
Thursday, March 14, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is a panel event where our speakers will share their specialist knowledge in different areas of digital channels and their benefits for charities/NFP's. We will then open the floor for questions and discussion with the panel.
Our objective is to assist charities and not for profits navigate the digital 'minefield' and better understand how to harness the unequalled power of the various digital channels to promote your organisation's messages, better engage with potential and existing supporters and increase donations.
We will cover:
- Digital Fundraising - Cost effective routes to fundraising in a tough economic climate
- Tailoring content to different audiences cost effectively
- Building brand profile and connections for your organisation through strategic planning of your web and social media presence
- Building global networks - both of supporters and volunteers with social media
- Creating engaging, positive charity content for social media
- Usability and Accessibility - the key to successful websites in the charity/NFP sectors
Andrea West - Chief Executive of the Battens Disease Family Association (BDFA)
In her time at the BDFA Andrea has been responsible for overseeing the creation of the website as well as creating and growing the BDFA's social media presence.
Kate Ross - Eight & Four - Content Marketing Agency
Director of award winning digital strategy agency eight&four, Kate works closely with charities helping them achieve the best results from digital.
Vimal Patel - Farm Digital - Digital Agency
Founder of FARM Digital, Vimal brings over 15 years digital experience helping organisations engage with digital at all levels.
Who should attend?
This is an event for decision makers in the Charity and Not For Profit sector. Anyone with responsibility for fundraising, donor engagement and beneficiary support is welcome.
Charities- Housing Associations - Social Businesses - Not For Profit Organisations- Volunteer Networks
Note: Due to limited availability priority will be given to members in these sectors.
Farm Digital works with a number of charities and not for profit organisations including: The Dogs Trust, Pension and Gift Aid Relief and London Cyrenians.