Actions and Detail Panel
Have you protected your Brand, Name and Product?
Mon 14 November 2016, 18:00 – 20:00 GMT
A City Law Firm Startup Capsule and the Intellectual Property Office are hosting an interactive seminar on protecting your brand, name and product. You will be hearing from commercial and IP specialist solicitors and IP experts.
We will advise you on the threat of litigation and passing off, what to do if someone challenges or uses your brand, as well as explaining the benefits, processes and costs of registering your marks.
Presentation by A City Law Firm:
– What if someone uses it or challenges your use?
– Do I need to trademark my logo and name?
Presentation by the IPO office on:
– How do you register your logo and brand?
– Why bother?
– How long does it take, what is the process and how much will it cost?
– What areas and jurisdictions should you cover?