Actions and Detail Panel
Heal Yourself with Ayurveda Yoga
Sun 30 April 2017, 10:00 – 13:00 BST
Ayuverda Yoga blends Modern Yoga Therapy Training with Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine providing a complete system of mind – body medicine. The central principle of Ayurveda Yoga is that every person has a unique constitution and to stay healthy, this constitution must be kept in balance. Ayurveda Yoga is prevention-oriented providing lifestyle recommendations for health and longevity, dis-eases prevention and methods to rejuvenate body and mind. Routine and nutritional advice tailored to bring balance to a person's constitution. Advice on lifestyle habits; Specially selected yoga practices and how to apply Yoga to all aspects of everyday life.
Ayurveda Yoga is prevention-oriented, free from harmful side-effects and look at the root cause of a disease rather than just the symptoms. Ayurveda shows the perfect way to live in a harmony with the laws of Nature.
You will learn about:
- Your Individual Ayurvedic constitution which represent how your body is at its best and balanced, dis-ease free.
- how to optimise your daily routine to create balance.
- How to modify your yoga practice in a group setting to suit your constitution.
- How to personalise your yoga practice for healing purposes.
- Short Yoga practice for your Dosha (wear comfortable clothing)