San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What can you expect?
- Join other wonderful healers and therapists ready to transform their businesses.
- Discover and overcome your blocks to sales, marketing, numbers and business.
- Each month ask your question to a specially invited guest expert who works with healers and therapists like you in their business e.g. marketing, graphic design, bookkeeping.
- No question is too simple or silly because this unique club is a completely safe and supportive space.
- Sessions begin and end with a beautiful ceremony that will create a memorable and empowering experience you will enjoy every month.
- Create meaningful connections with other healers and feel supported along your journey.
Samjhana will be doing a live demonstration of how to look good in photos. This will be a fun and interactive session and especially great for anyone who is camera shy.
She'll be covering:
- The top mistakes people make when posing for a photo
- How to work with available (natural) light to make better portraits on your smart phone
- How to overcome camera shyness and show up authentically in your photos
- How to show up with magnetic presence in your photos to attract the right type of clients
- Micro-expressions - what does your current profile photo say about you?
A unique opportunity to learn from one of Devon's finest portrait photographers so don't miss it!
When & Where
Karen Hunt has set up and facilitated several initiatives in Totnes to help small sustainable businesses improve their marketing, These include the Marketing Surgery and the Marketing Club at the REconomy Centre. She has many years experience in sales and marketing working with sole traders to Blue Chip companies; set up her own small businesses including a social enterprise and helped launch the new notes and electronic Totnes Pound. She's the creator of the Transformational Marketing Method™ and How to Get More Clients™ designed specifically for healers and therapists.