San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What can you expect?
Donna Nunn will be focusing on "Exploring the Inner Life of Your Business Temple"
She will be discussing and creating or enhancing the Thought-forms and Structures that are part of the Inner Life of Your Business.
- Thought-forms underpin everything.
- And they DO influence your business.
- What you do in your work; how you manifest your income and other key business factors can be strengthened or weakened by how you ‘think’ about them with conscious intent, worry or inspiration.
- Can you make the Inner Temple of your business a real asset?
- Yes, you can.
- And of course, in the end- thoughts become things.
In your everyday life, you wear many, many hats and take responsibility for many tasks, roles and achievements. It is similar in your business life. When you are a Sole Trader, many hats must be worn by you again. What hats or responsibilities are they?
Join Donna to strengthen and ‘de-clutter’ the confusion or chaos, disorganisation and worry that might have crept into your working thoughts.
When & Where
Karen Hunt has set up and facilitated several initiatives in Totnes to help small sustainable businesses improve their marketing, These include the Marketing Surgery and the Marketing Club at the REconomy Centre. She has many years experience in sales and marketing working with sole traders to Blue Chip companies; set up her own small businesses including a social enterprise and helped launch the new notes and electronic Totnes Pound. She's the creator of the Transformational Marketing Method™ and How to Get More Clients™ designed specifically for healers and therapists.