San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Things Successful Healers & Therapists Can Do to Build Their Business
- Join other wonderful healers and therapists ready to transform their businesses
- Have fun and learn how other successful healers and business people are making self- employment work for them
- Explore the priorities that could provide you the strongest chance of building a larger and more consistent client base.
- Find out what kind of daily/weekly business planning can be most helpful when it might be the last thing you feel you have time for
- Join in a discussion about what it takes to successfully carve your unique niche in the Totnes marketplace
- Group interaction and discussion about the core theme will enable you to experience more points of view
- Consider the different influences your Emotional Body and Mental Body have on your business skills and schedule
- Get support to clear away more obstacles blocking your success
- Reflect upon the differences between being a ‘Successful Healer/Therapist’ and a ‘Successful Business Person'
- Donna will point out ways that you can be a more successful Non-traditional business person without having to behave as a corporate slave: and be able to do it more-‘Your Way’!
- Take away immediately useful tips on how you can adjust your skills and your schedule to strengthen your business and income capacity
- Make new friends who mean business in a healing way
When & Where
Karen Hunt has set up and facilitated several initiatives in Totnes to help small sustainable businesses improve their marketing, These include the Marketing Surgery and the Marketing Club at the REconomy Centre. She has many years experience in sales and marketing working with sole traders to Blue Chip companies; set up her own small businesses including a social enterprise and helped launch the new notes and electronic Totnes Pound. She's the creator of the Transformational Marketing Method™ and How to Get More Clients™ designed specifically for healers and therapists.