Actions and Detail Panel
Health and Social Care Open Evening - Avery Hill Campus
Wed 18 January 2017, 16:00 – 20:00 GMT
Our Health and Social Care Open evenings are a great way for you to discover what we have on offer.
David Fussey Building, Southwood Site, Avery Hill Campus, SE9 2UG
Our Open evening will include information about the following programmes:
- BSc Hons Children's Nursing
- BSc Hons Adult Nursing
- BSc Hons Mental Health Nursing
- BSc Hons Learning Disabilities Nursing
- BSc Hons Midwifery
- BSc Hons Paramedic Science
- BA Hons Social Work
We will give you the chance to find out as much information as you need about our university and provide you with opportunities to view our specialist facilities, speak to our lecturers and hear about student life.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Receive advice and guidance on how to create a successful application
- Find out about our programmes starting in March and September 2017
- Attend informative presentations on our selection process
- Meet with academic staff to discuss the programmes and career options available
- Find out about NHS funding for tuition fees and bursaries
- Enjoy a tour of the campus
- Visit our student accommodation
Partners, parents and friends are welcome to attend.
We look forward to seeing you!
*The University of Greenwich has three campuses: Greenwich, Avery Hill and Medway. Please make sure you attend the correct location for the study programme in which you are interested. All programmes represented at this Open evening are taught at the Avery Hill campus.
Eligible applicants considering applying for March 2017 intake for the following programmes will be funded by the current NHS funding system which means that your tuition fees will continue to be paid directly to the university and do not need to be repaid. You will also receive a non means tested bursary of £1000 and a means tested bursary. The bursary does not need to be repaid.
BSc Hons/Post Graduate Adult Nursing; BSc Hons Child Nursing; BSc Hons Learning Disability Nursing; BSc Hons/Post Graduate Mental Health Nursing; BSc Hons Midwifery.
Providing you remain on the programme you will continue with this funding arrangement for the duration of the programme. Please visit our Fees for midwifery, nursing, paramedic science and speech and language therapy page for more information.