Actions and Detail Panel
Health and Social Care Open Evening - Medway Campus
Wed 1 March 2017, 16:00 – 20:00 GMT
Our Health and Social Care Open evenings are a great way for you to discover what we have on offer.
Nelson Building, Medway Campus, ME4 4TB
Our Open evening will include information about the following programmes:
- BSc Hons Adult Nursing (January 2018 intake)
- BSc Hons Paramedic Science
- PGDip Speech and Language Therapy
We will give you the chance to find out as much information as you need about our university and provide you with opportunities to view our specialist facilities, speak to our lecturers and hear about student life.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Receive advice and guidance on how to create a successful application
- Find out about our programmes starting in September 2017 and January 2018
- Attend informative presentations on our selection process
- Meet with academic staff to discuss the programmes and career options available
- Find out about NHS funding for tuition fees and bursaries
Partners, parents and friends are welcome to attend.
We look forward to seeing you!
*The University of Greenwich has three campuses: Greenwich, Avery Hill and Medway. Please make sure you attend the correct location for the study programme in which you are interested. All programmes represented at this Open evening are taught at the Medway campus.