Actions and Detail Panel
Health and Wellbeing Retreat
Mon, 4 Sep 2017, 15:00 – Fri, 8 Sep 2017, 10:30 BST
Streamline Health and Wellbeing Retreat with Sue Baitup - Health 24
Fitness, Fun, Health, Relaxation and not to mention tasty locally sourced food picked from Ashburnham Place’s own walled garden will be served throughout the week. Want to be fitter and healthier this year and keep it going? Then let myself, Susan and my husband Leighton Baitup joined by other qualified associates make your stay here a memorable one.
£288 standard room / £340 en-suite room
A little more about the Retreat
Ashburnham Place is one of the most beautiful, peaceful, spiritual places to get away from it all and get back to feeling a bit more you. Susan’s aim is to spend quality time with you, encouraging you out of your comfort zone, challenge your mind and body to perhaps succeed in areas you thought were a little out of your reach, provide you with an opportunity to reconnect with your body through physical fitness, set personal goals and build confidence that you can take away with you and incorporate into your daily life back home.
• Learn about the inner you with a Body scan Weight - BMI - Body Fat % - Hydration - Muscle Mass - Bone Mass - Metabolic Age - Visceral Fat Level
• Gain Nutritional Knowledge that can help you make better choices in your day to day lifestyle keeping you fit and healthy
• Participate in exercises tailored for different levels of fitness with an approach to an all over body work out using your own body weight and some use of equipment
• Make tasty smoothies!
• Enjoy great food in good company served Morning, Afternoon and at Supper time
• Experience Ashburnham, enjoy free/personal devotional time and make time to kick back and relax in an amazing environment, with beautiful surroundings and wonderful people from local areas and from all around the world.
The support for your personal journey doesn't have to stop at departure time as Susan can keep in touch with you as little or as often as you like once you have returned back to your everyday environment.
Sue Baitup Personal Training - Health 24
Sue has been a Personal Wellness Coach for almost two years, helping people with their own individual journeys, achieving their personal goals and helping them to change their lives for the better. With her husband and other Fitness Coaches she runs regular Fit Clubs amongst smaller communities. She has a Diploma in Personal Nutrition, Qualified Level 2 Fitness Instructor aiming to be a Level 3 Personal Trainer by 2016.