Actions and Detail Panel
Health & safety in the workplace Level 2
Thu 16 February 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
The Health & Safety in the Workplace course is designed to raise awareness of health and safety and satisfies the legal requirement for employers to provide health and safety training to employees. It is essential that everyone in the workplace is aware of their own safety and the safety of employees, contractors and the public who might be affected by their actions. The qualification covers legislation, basic health and safety, hazards, risks and raises awareness of control methods in line with the Health and Safety Legislation UK.
- Roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace.
- Importance of risk assessments for accident prevention.
- Process for carrying out a risk assessment.
- Identification and control the risks from common workplace hazards.
- Procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace.
- First Aid regulations.
- Fire Prevention and regulation.
- Manual Handling.
- Plant and work equipment.
- Noise and vibration.
- Occupational Health.
Special group rates (over 3 persons). Please call us on Freephone: 0808 1661016
Other courses available
In-House Training (our trainers come to your place) : Emergency First Aid At Work, First Aid At Work, Emergency Life Support & Paediatric First Aid ( 2days Early Years), Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Food Safety, Health & Social care.
Open Courses in:
London - Central London, London – Wimbledon, Croydon, Basingstoke, Birmingham, Blackburn, Bournemouth, Bristol, Canterbury, Cardiff, Exeter, Hull, Ipswich, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Newhaven, Nottingham, Southampton, Stoke on Trend, Swindon, Tilbury, Winchester, York.