Actions and Detail Panel
Health & Wellbeing for Occupiers & Agents
Thu 15 June 2017, 08:30 – 10:30 BST
Part of the series of seminars on health & wellbeing for the built environment, this will focus on Occupiers & Agents. It is brought to you by building4health, a partnership of WELL Accredited Professionals with an average of 15 years' experience in the real estate sector.
A new level of technical knowledge will required to equip occupiers and their agents when selecting a new building, or considering a refurbishment. In addition to the traditional considerations regarding location, transport access and flexibility, new elements such as air quality, lux levels and variable temperature zones will need to be understood.
This session will equip occupiers and agents to understand the key drivers of a healthy building, and how these should be applied when considering the workplace.
- Context – why health and wellbeing, and why now?
- Trends in technology that are enabling health and wellbeing improvements in buildings
- Who will this affect within the real estate sector and beyond?
- The tenant business case - staff absenteeism, productivity and retention
- Key impacts across the leasing, occupation and management parts of the property life-cycle
- WELL® Building Standard, RESET and other certification frameworks
08.30 Registration & light breakfast
09.00 Presentations begin
This seminar is brought to you in partnership with Verdextra
Part of a series of seminars on health & wellbeing for the built environment. Offered by building4health, a partnership of WELL Accredited Professionals with an average of 15 years' experience in the real estate sector. Additional events in the series, including specialist workshops for MEP and architects, can be viewed and booked here: www.building4health.com