Actions and Detail Panel
HealthAssure Network Briefing, Brighton May 2017
Fri 19 May 2017, 10:00 – 14:00 BST
Open to healthcare professionals* managing governance risk & compliance this networking briefing will provide inspiration and ideas on managing governance, assurance, compliance and quality.
The agenda includes:
- HCA HealthCare UK: Assurance in a multi-site private health organisation. Speakers Lorraine Hughes (Director of Clinical Services) and Melissa Watson (Regulatory Compliance Manager) will explore how assurance is maintained in a large multi-site organisation. HCA Healthcare UK are a private healthcare provider running 7 hospitals, as well as various hospital based clinics and diagnostic units around London and the wider UK. This session describes how assurance has been maintained in the past, explores the reasons for variations in CQC inspection ratings, and looks ahead to how a more automated and joined-up approach to CQC assurance is being implemented within the group.
- Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust: Targeted use of metrics to triangulate assurance. Sue Hickman, Compliance Manager will explain how their use of metrics (Key Performance Indicators) has evolved at the Trust from a position of gathering data for the sake of gathering it, to a more intelligence based use of metrics to offer assurance against key issues such as quality concerns and CQC compliance etc.
- Networking lunch - the opportunity to discuss challenges and solutions with peers from other health organisations
- Facilitated discussion groups & feedback session - debate on current challenges and share best practise
- the opportunity to find out how the HealthAssure software can provide real-time assurance, evidence and board reporting
HealthAssure: Full governance and assurance software
Manage, monitor, evidence and report on regulatory regimes such as CQC, NICE quality standards, compliance including CAS alerts, quality plans, projects and risks.
Download a PDF on HealthAssure
*If you are a member of staff or are from a non-healthcare organisation please email email@example.com and we can arrange an appropriate overview for you.