Actions and Detail Panel
Healthcare Leadership Model 360 Feedback Training: November 2016 in Leeds
Wed 16 November 2016, 08:30 – 17:00 GMT
The Healthcare Leadership Model supports the development of leadership at every level within an organisation. A novel 360º feedback process allows participants to self-assess and compare their leadership with key stakeholders.
We will support participants through facilitated 360º feedback. The added value of participating is in the skilful responses from the facilitator. We are offering training for new 360º feedback facilitators across Yorkshire and the Humber, on the following dates:
- 6 October 2016: Fourth Floor Suite, Don Valley House, Sheffield
- 16 November 2016; 2nd Floor, Willow Terrace Road, Leeds University Campus
- 13 December 2016:
- 24 January 2017: Meeting Room 1, Willerby, Hull
- 7 February 2017 : Fourth Floor Suite, Don Valley House, Sheffield
- 14th March 2017: Meeting Room 1, Willerby, Hull
Venues are TBC, and will be confirmed in due course.