Following on from last year's successful event, 'Equality: Equal Access to Health and Social Care' our theme for this year's conference is 'Patient Participation: Making It Meaningful'.
Find out more about the impact we have had on service improvement and help us shape our strategic priorities.
We will be looking at how to enhance patient participation in Enfield with some guest speakers and a panel with representatives from:
• Enfield Clinical Commissioning Group
• Barnet, Enfield and Haringey NHS Mental Health Trust
• North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
• Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
You will have opportunities to ask questions of the speakers and contribute to this discussion and join in group sessions to give your views on:
• How local people see patient participation working for them in Enfield
• What should Healthwatch Enfield be focusing on next year?
• Developing Healthwatch Enfield's work with adult social care
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and British Sign Language interpreters will be present throughout. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements or other access requirements.
Admission is free, but we do advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.