Healthwatch Lincolnshire is an independent consumer champion here to gather and gather the views of the residents of Lincolnshire on health and social care services.
Why is Healthwatch Lincolnshire important?
- To give patients and carers a chance to recommend how services can improve.
- To share and celebrate good service.
- To listen to people's experiences of health and social care services.
Healthwatch Lincolnshire is hosting this event to promote the great work undertaken by the community groups in the local area. An opportunity for the local people to come and find out what services are in their local community, what they do and how they can access the services that will help them to achieve a high standard of well being!
Please feel free to promote your attendance at this event amongst your contacts! We would like to support as many local people to access your service and by working together we can achieve this!
Some residents will not know about the services that are available on their doorstep and through this event we can all ensure that residents of the local community are signposted to the right support for them and their loved ones.
We look forward to working with both established colleagues and new colleagues from the community groups.
Information for Attendees:
- There will be a Healthwatch Lincolnshire provider network meeting being held between 10 am to 12.30 pm therefore, if you wish to be part of the audience for this meeting and hear updates from local providers you will need to set up between 9 am and 9.45 am.
- No setting up between 10 am and 12.30 pm whilst the meeting is in progress.
- If you do not wish to attend the meeting, then set up will be between 12.30 pm and 1.30 pm.
- Please contact Oonagh Quinn at Oonagh.Quinn@healthwatchlincolnshire.co.uk with your preferred set up times so that we can arrange appropriate refreshments for your enjoyment.
- The Roadshow Event 2016 will be open to the public between 2 pm and 4 pm. Please feel free to promote this event to all of your contacts so that residents in the lovcal area can come along and get help, advice and information on availability of the services in their local area.
- All banners for your organsiation will need to go behind the tables provided. This will allow better access for all in and around your stall.
- There will be no access to power points.
- If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will do our best to accomodate (where possible).
- The event is about networking with other organisations and signposting the resident to the appropriate organsiation at the event so that they recieve the right information to support them in their well being.